1. Guests are kindly requested to register at the reception on their arrival.
2. Check out time is 12:00 noon the next day. You will be charged for the following night/day if you fail to check out by 12:00 noon.
3. Please collect a receipt for all payments made to show as evidence for payment.
4. Please hand over your room keys at the front desk whenever you leave the hotel even if you are not checking out (this is for security reasons).
5. Kindly note that the Hotel is not liable for loss of any valuable items unless they are disclosed and deposited with the manager. Please insist on a receipt for any valuables deposited with the Hotel.
6. Any fault/damage to the Hotel's property must be reported at the front desk promptly. The Hotel will hold you liable for any damage or loss caused to any property by your deliberate acts, omissions or neglect. By booking with us, you agree to indemnify us and pay us on demand an amount reasonably required to make good or rectify such damage or loss caused by you or your associates.
7. The Hotel takes every effort to protect your cars whilst parked at the hotel. However, it is the responsibility of guests to ensure their cars are properly locked and no valuables left in them. The Hotel does not accept responsibility for loss or damage to cars or their contents whilst parked at the Hotel.
8. Cooking, laundering or ironing in the rooms is not allowed. The Hotel offers Laundry and Ironing services. Please ask the front desk for more information on our laundry services. You may order food and drinks from the restaurant and bar using the contact numbers attached to this document. The restaurant and bar are opened from 7am till late in the night and there is a small charge for room service.
9. The Hotel reserves the right to refuse admission or eject unruly guests. We will press charges and prosecute customers who assault our staff.
10. The Hotel is a no smoking area. Smoking in the rooms or outside is not allowed. We do not have smoking facilities.
11. For security reasons, we advise guests not to entertain visitors in their rooms.
12. Electrical gadgets are not to be used in the rooms unless permission is sought from management. Guests may be charged if they are found to be using such equipment without permission.